MEIN KAMPF AUDIO – Special collectors edition
WE HAVE SECURED THE LAST REMAINING WORLD STOCK OF THIS RARE COLLECTORS SET
For the first time in 65 years, a modern, easy to understand, truly complete and uncensored edition of Mein Kampf has been released which reveals more than any past translation. This is also the first translation available in an English language audio format.
Older translations altered passages, omitted passages, mistranslated Hitler’s words, made some parts more sensational while concealing the true meaning in other parts of the book. If you have read one of these older translations of Mein Kampf, then you have not read the REAL Mein Kampf which is found only in the Ford Translation.
Mein Kampf is often portrayed as nothing more than an Anti-Semitic work, however only 6% of it even talks about the Jews. The rest contains Hitler’s ideas and beliefs for a greater nation plus his plan on how to accomplish that goal. He outlines his plans for not only world conquest, but the conquest of the universe. The majority of the work involves Hitler’s discussion of the German people’s difficult times after the First World War, his political theories and his organization of the Nazi Party, as well as many attacks against his enemies which makes it a very interesting and moving story.
Mein Kampf offers an interesting interpretation of politics, people, and foreign policy matters. To characterize it as simply a racist work is to oversimplify its message. Germany did not follow Hitler because he was a racist, they followed him because he promised a great future, and Mein Kampf is where he promised that great future. This edition is the only accurate and complete English translation of Mein Kampf ever made.
This Ford Translation offers:
- The most accurate translation ever produced.
- Phrases that are translated with precision and with no translator’s bias.
- Uncommon words are replaced with more common and more meaningful terms.
- Any references to unfamiliar people, or places are explained in the audio.
- This version is complete with all original passages and references restored, including passages omitted from other popular versions.
This translation has corrected over 1000 errors which were present in past translations.
No English reader has been able to appreciate these subtleties in any previous English translation, not until the Ford Translation.
This Special Collectors Edition includes
- 30 Hours of Audio in MP3 format.
- Introduction discussing the history and importance
- A software front-end and audio player you can use to access additional content
- Additional audio bonus material..
- A detailed explanation of the Nazi Party’s 25 points.
- A Historical reference section where you can find more information on events and people listed in Mein Kampf.
- Photos and Illustrations of events and people in Mein Kampf Volume I and II Click the order button and grab your Collector CD Set now, then decide for yourself if he was a mad-man or a genius.
- Format: Audio Book. Listen on your computer, MP3 CD Player or portable MP3 player.
- Length Over 30 hours of audio. Complete and unabridged.
- Language The New Ford Translation in English.