Only 3 left in stock (can be backordered)
Legion of Saint George / British Freecorps
The British Free Corps of the Waffen SS was initially formed under the auspices of John Amery and was called the Legion of St. George until in 1943 RFSS Himmler decided to have the unit re-designated as the British Free Corps since it was felt that Saint George was not distinctly British as the Saint was also closely associated with Russia and Greece. This then is the 1st version of the units regimental flag. Measure 3 foot by 5 foot with two brass grommets to allow it to be flown from a flag pole. LIMITED STOCK.